Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Starting as a "Seamstress"

            I bought my first sewing machine during the Easter break of 2010.I was literally bored and felt I had to do smth to ease my life.So I went to Walmart, got myself my very first sewing machine.It's a Brother sewing machine,model LX-3125.Its been very handy because I have been able to do great stuffs with its help.

           I learned to use the sewing practically by viewing all the tutorials they have in YouTube.It wasn't very easy but it was definitely worth it.Then I started hunting for cheap but good fabrics to practice.Walmart has a great section of the fabrics for sale and I grab it once in a while.I even save some fabrics for future use.

          So,today I am going to share some of my very first products :-) Some of them are either missing or thrown away.I had a long curtain for our living room,because the blinders were always falling out..Unfortunately I do not have the pictures.However,I do have some to share with you.
April 4th,2010
April 4th,2010
April 4th,2010
If you notice,the neck area isnt done quite well.I am still trying to find a good tutorial to learn better :-)
April 25th,2010
My recent adventures as a seamstress are in my previous posts.

Hope you enjoyed!




4 comments:

Nasheeba said...

awesomenesss.. Keep it up Lhemi.. :)

Priyanka said...

I love your dresses!! good job! Keep it up! May be you can sew a nice one for me one day!!

Hardik said...

Nice one....hope to see more in coming days....

Srijana said...

Great job ,Keep it up....Love your all dresses.... :) :)

Post a Comment