Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Surprised!

               It came by total surprise to me when Sanna told me about The Himalayan Times having some things to say about rising Nepali fashion bloggers and it included my blog too.I must say I got very excited+humbled to see my blog being recognized and it's just another great incentive for me to go further :-) Here is the link to their epaper.For those who are not familiar with The Himalayan Times,its THT, a major daily back home in Nepal.

               Viewers are obviously another boost to my DIY soul.Greater and bigger things are on my way next month.I will be graduating on the 11th day of May,2012!!!Which also means that I will get to move to New York and hopefully get to update my blog more often,because I suppose I will have more time than what I have right now.

    Until next time,you guys take care!

updated on May 27th,2012: Since the link to the paper did not open I was a little disappointed..but I found  a picture of that article in one of the bloggers post.She and NFB as a group were also featured in the same article.So here's the link to her post so that u guys can have a look at the article.   click here



4 comments:

galacticoshk said...

Did not THT notify that they were gonna write about you? Anyways, it's nice to see that you captured the attention of a national paper. Good Luck.

Unknown said...

No,they did not and thank u for visiting!

Dongaala said...

yea..i took notice of that..
being one of the admin of Nepal fashion blogger' that article was a happy note and i was happier to see my name in there too... "dolkar lhamo mashutzo" :D
u were there too... miss sparkle! (:

keep on blogging and inspiring!

<3 from nepal
dongaa!

Unknown said...

Hi dongala :-) I did not even know about it until Sanna came to me and told me about it.Sanna and I went to the same university.Yes,I was happy too to see my name :-)

take care.

Post a Comment