Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Button's Spark



         Have you had a situation when you really like the top but then you think the buttons are kind of tacky? hehe,it's a usual problem that I go through every once in a while.Anyway,today I will be showing you how one can alter the look of a simple top simply by changing the buttons.
     I liked the top but then was not really up for those buttons.Well,I was lucky that I had saved some buttons from my old sweater & I thought the top would look better if I added those old buttons to it.Remember to save things like these because they can come handy in some future projects. Umm, I wasn't scared to try it and I felt the result was pretty pleasant.

The things needed :
 1. buttons of your choice
2. needle
3. thread that matches the fabric
4. scissors to cut off the buttons off of the top/sweater/whatever you are working on



These are the buttons from my old sweater which I had saved for some use later.

The top with its new buttons.

<3 ing it!!

The final look !

No comments:

Post a Comment